Todd D. Beauregard, P.C. is a probate lawyer in Lowell Massachusetts and Nashua New Hampshire. Attorney Beauregard can help you understand the issues related to end-of-life care. By applying your unique choice to the law, we help our clients evaluate their options and help them make decisions. This process requires trained professionals, skilled to work within the law so the client can decide how their desired result can best be achieved. Todd D. Beauregard is a licensed attorney in both Massachusetts and NH courts.
What is a Massachusetts Probate Matter?
Probate Court has jurisdiction over matters such as:
- Guardianships and Conservator appointments for physically/mentally challenged adults, elderly, infirmed individuals and minor children
- Will Contests (which one is the valid will, is the will a valid one)
- Executors of will who violate their fiduciary responsibilities (duties of loyalty and honesty) to act on behalf of the heirs or beneficiaries
- Annual accountings of the finances involved in a guardianship
- The administration of a trust, and/or a final settlement of an estate that monitors and insured that all liabilities and debts are properly disposed of
I am an Executor of an estate, do I need a lawyer?
Choosing to retain legal counsel is always an important decision, only the client can decide if there is a need. Executors of estates and those appointed to be conservators or guardians are charge with a variety of responsibilities. When acting on behalf on another the law applies a duty of care, carry out a duty of loyalty and other tasks, which can best with guidance of legal counsel. Ultimately, the choice to retain counsel is personal in nature and should be analyzed on a cost/benefit basis.
How do I get started?
At the Law Offices of Todd D. Beauregard, we provide our clients with the information you need to help you make informed decisions.
Contact Us Today For a Free Consultation. Call the Law Offices of Todd D. Beauregard, P.C. at (978) 275-1919.
We’d love to give your case the individualized attention it deserves.