SLIP AND FALL INJURY IN MASSACHUSETTS & NH
The Law Offices of Todd D. Beauregard, P.C. has successfully helped clients in all types of personal injury cases. Specifically we can help you understand the issues related to slip and fall injuries under Massachusetts and New Hampshire law. By applying your unique facts to the statutory and judge made law we can help injured clients make informed decisions. This process requires trained professionals, skilled to work with insurance adjusters, opposing parties and opposing attorneys so the client can decide on early settlement or place the matter into suit.
SLIP & FALLS FAQ’s
FALLS ARE SERIOUS AND COSTLY
- One out of five falls causes a serious injury such as broken bones or a head injury.1,2
- Each year, 2.5 million older people are treated in emergency departments for fall injuries.3
- Each year at least 250,000 older people are hospitalized for hip fractures.5
- Over 700,000 patients a year are hospitalized because of a fall injury, most often because of a head injury or hip fracture
- Falls are the most common cause of traumatic brain injuries
- Adjusted for inflation, the direct medical costs for fall injuries are $34 billion annually.
We'd love to give your case the individualized attention it deserves.
For a Free Consultation Call - 978-275-1919
TODD D. BEAUREGARD PC. ATTORNEYS
Woburn MA, Burlington, Belmont, Lexington, Watertown, Waltham, Arlington, Medford, Cambridge, Winchester, Wilmington, North reading, Melrose, Lowell, Chelmsford, Andover, Bedford, Billerica, Dracut, Lawrence, Methuen, North Andover, Tewksbury, Westford, Wilmington, Nashua NH, Manchester, Bedford, Merrimack, Hudson, Amherst and Hollis NH.